Investors Wanted - Surefire Cert - Get In Now Before It's Too Late

You couldn't make it up really could you? Despite a commitment to phase in biofuel sales at the pumps from 2 1/2 percent in April 2008, increasing to 5 percent by 2010, our lovable Chancellor, the aptly named Mr Darling, has done a swift u-turn & announced that the 20p/litre fuel duty benfitting biofuels is to be scrapped in 2010. Ten minutes after the 5 percent inclusion rate gets phased in presumably!

With the doubling in price of the raw material coupled with this latest little set-back I think I'd be getting my calculator out & re-doing my sums if I was putting some of my hard-earned into one of those little projects.

“British-produced biofuels are sustainable and can make a very real contribution to the reduction in greenhouse-gas emissions, in transport especially. They should be encouraged by the Government, not undermined,” sobbed Meurig Raymond, deputy president of the National Farmers’ Union.

You wouldn't have a vested interest there by any chance would you Meurig?